Thursday, February 27, 2014

summer in september

Once Upon a Time,
we got Summer's one year pics taken. 
aka one year and 5 months....hmm...so let me rephrase. 
Once Upon a Time,
we got Summer's basically one and a half year pics taken. 
And they turned out sooooooooo good!!!!!
I have always been a bit weary of spending moneys on pictures, but I am so happy I did.
They are SO WORTH IT!! Annnnd, they weren't even that expensive. If you are in the market for some professional photography, I super highly recommend Emma Matheson. She is sweet and her husband is huge and you will just love them!!
There are lots and lots of pics here. And I didn't even add all of them!! So obviously you no need to looky at them all :)

























































this is my one of my absolute favorites






don't you hate it when you blink? ;)







happy dance!






























5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh alisha!!! these are aaamaaazzing i dont know how you can pick a favorite! i do love the happy dance pic though :) love that summer girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, these are the cutest!!! I love all her faces!! Ahhh I want to see more...so just post all of them! :) She is so happy and adorable! I think you and Spencer look pretty good as well...;) Love you guys!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness oh my goodness OH MY GOODNESS, These are the best!!!!!!!!! Summer is so beautiful, you three all together are so beautiful, these photos are great! Awwwwwww. And her outfits are adorable, I love them! Thumbs up for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing. Such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete